For those who don’t know yet, CPV Lab Pro is a self-hosted, web-based tracking platform designed to help you easily track and optimize all of your marketing activities and campaigns from virtually any traffic source.
You can track Pay Per Click, CPV, Banners and so on. Basically, if you can place a simple link on it, you can track it using this complete affiliate tracking tool.
CPV Lab Pro Version 8 has a new look!
With the new design changes, you will get an enhanced and optimized user experience in working with CPV Lab. Read further to discover some updates that we are excited to release.
*The release is available for PRO and EXPERT users (for the moment).
New Dashboard brings easy access to all of your metrics & campaigns
The new dashboard interface brings major user benefits by providing easy access to the most important metrics and campaigns. With one click on the Dashboard, you can verify the relevant information you need, so you can optimize your campaigns even faster!
We created a brand new dashboard page, specially designed to make your summary easier to read. Furthermore, we added filters on top so you can select the exact period of time for which you need the summary:
- 7 top widgets with the most important metrics
- Top 5 performing: Campaigns, Countries, Traffic Sources, Offers and Landing Pages
- You can filter by Top or Bottom to see which are your best performing campaigns
- The information for each campaign can be easily changed between ROI, Cost and Revenue
- Visitors chart – for the period selected
- Revenue chart – with the revenue for each of the 5 campaigns from top/bottom 5
- Data table with an overview of your campaigns
Campaign Setup is now simplified
The new campaign setup page is now simplified! The major benefit for you is that campaigns are easier to read, and they have a cleaner look. This makes understanding the campaign fields with the regrouping effortless and trouble-free.
Here’s how the campaign page from CPV Lab V8.0 was simplified:
- Better grouping the fields in the following sections:
- Campaign settings – general settings for the campaign
- Tracking settings – different tracking settings. We removed some obsolete fields to help you get an easier setup
- Macros and Tokens – depending on the selected Traffic Source you can choose what information to save for your campaign and also the Cost Model (CPV , CPC or CPM). By moving the Traffic Source field in the Macros section – you can easily choose the tokens for the information you need capturing.
- Links and Pixels – grouped in 2 sections for an easy to read of the information
A reorganized menu for faster access to key features
In order to facilitate access to some very used pages, we reorganized the menu items.
This means that some items were moved and some new menu items were added to provide easier access to some very used pages which were under the Settings menu.
Check out the new Menu Items:
- Dashboard (new)
- Campaigns (includes Add Campaign)
- Trends (includes the old Reports menu)
- Profiles (includes the Optimize page)
- Sources (new menu item – allows the user to easily access the Traffic Sources and Offer Sources pages from where they can import traffic sources/affiliate networks from the catalog with the 100+ Traffic Sources and Affiliate networks)
- LPs and Offers (new menu item for LP and Offer management – we want to encourage you to define LPs and Offer pages so you can use them throughout multiple campaigns )
- MV Lab
|Need help with the installation process?|
We are here! Real humans, guiding you step by step.
Our clients say we are one of the best customer support they ever experienced.
Well, we have to agree 😃
>>>>> Open the chatbox from the website! Talk to us!
3 layouts available to enable full flexibility
CPV Lab V8 brings more flexibility for users, an easier way to see the reports in full screen or use the new navigation way (the menu on the left is now used by most big applications, like Facebook or Google).
We have available 3 designs, as follows:
- menu on top
- vertical menu on the left
- hidden vertical menu
The switch between the 3 layouts can be done easily from the configuration page, through 2 simple clicks.
The vertical menu on the left allows you to easily navigate through the pages and always see where you are within the menu’s path. This way you can access some pages from different menus because they are visible in the open menu.
The hidden vertical menu allows you to use the entire full screen and with one click on the top “hamburger” menu the vertical menu appears, allowing access to all the other options.
The menu on top is useful if you want to see a lot of data in your data tables without scrolling. This way the screen is fully used for showing data. It is also closer to the way the application was until version 7, so the switch between designs is easier for you.
Fully responsive mobile version
The new and enhanced V8 offers full mobility, flexibility, and easy access to data, no matter your device.
The new version is fully responsive and it can be easily used on mobiles.
All the screens and functionalities are available and easy to read, so you can follow the progress for your campaigns, and optimize them on the go.
Too long, didn’t read? Let’s sum up:
- The new CPV Lab Pro Version 8 brings a new dashboard for faster access to all of your metrics and campaigns.
- The campaign setup page was simplified so you can focus more on optimizing your affiliate campaigns and earning more money.
- We reorganized the menu so you can see what’s important for you – easier and faster!
- There are 3 different layouts – you pick the one that works best for your needs.
- V8 is fully responsive, so you can check and optimize all of your campaigns on the go and never miss another conversion.
- Starter users, we didn’t forget about you! We are working to implement the new design & features on the Starter version as well. Stay tuned, we will announce when on our blog and social media channels.